Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Response to CT

I have been asked to write a response to the Galli article in Christianity Today, so I am working on it and it will probably appear there before it does here. So, look for it.

In other news: My friend J.D. Payne, missiologist, author and seminary prof has started a new blog. I for one look forward to following it. The guy is smart, well read, and articulate.

www.jdpayne.org

Today is the last day for the regular rate for the Verge Conference. The line up of contributors is incredible. This conference is perhaps the first of its kind in the missional church field.

http://verge2010.org

Finally, Mike Frost, author of The Shaping of Things to Come, Exiles and ReJesus will be joining me for a missional church conference here in Long Beach. There is limited seating and a low price that includes a nice sit down lunch. If you are in the area, this would definitely be a worthwhile venture Friday night through Sat afternoon. Come join us. I will be unpacking some of the new material from Church 3.0 which comes out next month.

http://www.cmaresources.org/missional-movements-conference

No comments: